Brad Crump – CEO
With over 20 years of experience as a web developer and digital project leader, Brad’s career began in software development and has evolved to include C-suite level responsibility for overall IT Business Development, strategy, network services and digital marketing.
Brad has corporate experience with managerial and project management role responsibilities, including resource management, finance management, quality management, business continuity management and supply chain management and the last nine years has been in IT Manager / IT Project Manager of Application, Database & Network Infrastructure environments. Extensive amount of background and experience in planning, building, managing and engineering IT operations, hardware deployments and software development to improve support, productivity and company profitability.
Summary of Accomplishments
- Owner / CEO / Developer at Crump Tech.
- Owner / CEO / Developer at Dark Sky Designs LLC.
- Chief Technology Officer at Pegasus Sustainability. Developed a corporate auction platform with full integration with Salesforce for the Hazardous Waste industry. Developed and maintained SEO and Adwords for seven different company workstreams.
- Senior IT Project Manager at QBE. Managed North America’s Corporate Infrastructure’s Circuit upgrade project.
- Senior IT Manager at Department of Transportation WI State. Manage all DOT/DMV – Mainframe, DB2, Oracle and MSSQL databases and data applications.
- Managed Senior level DBA’s, Data Modeler’s and Content Manager Administrators.
- Senior IT Project Manager at CUNA Mutual, Identify the technology needs of credit unions and clearly communicate these needs to the product leaders to keep them focused on technology.
- IT Project Manager at Department of Administration WI State triaged and reorganized project methodology for the State Budget application utilizing MS Dynamic CRM.
- Coordinated SQL Database Migration of +350 databases from SQL 2000 to SQL 2008.
- DatabaseNetwork Services Manager at PII, saved PII $109,000 annually with infrastructure redesign.
- Lead implementation for Team Foundation Server replacing all Source Control and Tasks/Time Tracking systems.
- Managed Data Team of developers & Tech Support team of 2nd and 3rd level Technicians.
- IT Project Manager / IT Specialist at Valiant Management & RCS Transportation, redesigned infrastructure technology facilitating process improvement.
- Developed Corporate application to track accident and injuries.
- Built custom reports for weekly touch point meetings.
- Security Specialist at Day Care Resources, successfully managed installations of a complete infrastructure upgrade.
|Current||Crump Tech – CEO|
|2000 to Current||Dark Sky Designs LLC. – CEO|
|2013 to 2016||Pegasus Sustainability Solutions – Chief Technology Officer|
|2013 to 2013||QBE – Senior IT Project Manager|
|2012 to 2013||Department of Transportation State of Wisconsin – Senior IT Manager|
|2011 to 2012||CUNA Mutual Group – Senior IT Project Manager|
|2010 to 2011||Department of Administration State of Wisconsin. – IT Project Manager|
|2006 to 2010||Progressive Impressions International, Inc –|
|2005 to 2006||Valiant Management & RCS Transportation. – IT Specialist|
|1994 to 2005||Mitsubishi Motors|
Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer: Security (MCSE)
Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP)