Brad Crump – CEO
Summary of Accomplishments
- Owner / CEO / Developer at Crump Tech.
- Owner / CEO / Developer at Dark Sky Designs LLC.
- Chief Technology Officer at Pegasus Sustainability. Developed a corporate auction platform with full integration with Salesforce for the Hazardous Waste industry. Developed and maintained SEO and Adwords for seven different company workstreams.
- Senior IT Project Manager at QBE. Managed North America’s Corporate Infrastructure’s Circuit upgrade project.
- Senior IT Manager at Department of Transportation WI State. Manage all DOT/DMV – Mainframe, DB2, Oracle and MSSQL databases and data applications.
- Managed Senior level DBA’s, Data Modeler’s and Content Manager Administrators.
- Senior IT Project Manager at CUNA Mutual, Identify the technology needs of credit unions and clearly communicate these needs to the product leaders to keep them focused on technology.
- IT Project Manager at Department of Administration WI State triaged and reorganized project methodology for the State Budget application utilizing MS Dynamic CRM.
- Coordinated SQL Database Migration of +350 databases from SQL 2000 to SQL 2008.
- DatabaseNetwork Services Manager at PII, saved PII $109,000 annually with infrastructure redesign.
- Lead implementation for Team Foundation Server replacing all Source Control and Tasks/Time Tracking systems.
- Managed Data Team of developers & Tech Support team of 2nd and 3rd level Technicians.
- IT Project Manager / IT Specialist at Valiant Management & RCS Transportation, redesigned infrastructure technology facilitating process improvement.
- Developed Corporate application to track accident and injuries.
- Built custom reports for weekly touch point meetings.
- Security Specialist at Day Care Resources, successfully managed installations of a complete infrastructure upgrade.
|Current||Crump Tech – CEO|
|2000 to Current||Dark Sky Designs LLC. – CEO|
|2013 to 2016||Pegasus Sustainability Solutions – Chief Technology Officer|
|2013 to 2013||QBE – Senior IT Project Manager|
|2012 to 2013||Department of Transportation State of Wisconsin – Senior IT Manager|
|2011 to 2012||CUNA Mutual Group – Senior IT Project Manager|
|2010 to 2011||Department of Administration State of Wisconsin. – IT Project Manager|
|2006 to 2010||Progressive Impressions International, Inc –|
|2005 to 2006||Valiant Management & RCS Transportation. – IT Specialist|
|1994 to 2005||Mitsubishi Motors|
Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer: Security (MCSE)
Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP)